Eleni Polyzou is an Anesthesiologist, Director at the Department of Anesthesiology, NHS General Hospital of Trikala, Trikala, Greece. She belongs to the honorary teaching staff of the Department of Physical Education and Sport Science (DPESS), University of Thessaly, Trikala, Greece.
- BLS/AED Course Director, European Resuscitation Council (ERC)
- ALS and ILS ERC Instructor
- PHTLS Instructor
- Coordinator, Training Programme in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in Primary Schools, organized by the Department of Physical Education and Sport Science (DPESS), University of Thessaly, Trikala, Greece and approved by the Greek ministry of Education
- Board Member, Hellenic Society of Emergency Prehospital Care (HSEPC), Coordinator of HSEPC Branch in Thessaly
- Coordinator, Health Sector, Municipality of Trikala Volunteers Group