Registration is complimentary for professional journalists who are attending eHealth Forum 2016.
By registering as a member of press, you will have access to the following:
- Prior to the event, an interview with an eHealth Forum representative regarding the Forum and the Festival objectives, upon request
- Full access to eHealth Forum sessions
- Access to eHealth Forum exhibition at the Megaron Athens International Convention Centre and the eHF Festival at the Technopolis City of Athens
- Unlimited access to the Press Room, with refreshments and Wi-Fi
- Access to the matchmaking tool allowing you to view all attendees & arrange 1-to-1 meetings
- Once your registration is confirmed, we offer the opportunity to the medium you work to become a media partner with eHealth Forum.
If you are interested to participate, go to:PRE-REGISTRATION
Please note that a valid press ID (or official certification by your media employer) will be required for admission in the Forum. Failure to present such documentation at the Forum Secretariat on-site will result in obligation to pay the full registration fee.
For all media related enquiries please contact:
Phone: +30 210 6231305 (ext. 205)