The conference official language is English. Simultaneous translation will be provided in the main hall and in selected parallel sessions.
The Municipalities track will be held in Greek with simultaneous translation for English speakers.
- Early registration to the eHealth Forum 2016 is available on-line until the 16th of September, 2016 at a low fee of €110 (plus VAT).
- Late registration at €160 (plus VAT) will be available from the 19th of September until the 19th of October 2016.
Please note that in order for your registration to be valid, you must complete the payment of the relevant fee.
- After the late registration deadline, you can register on-site for €200 (plus VAT), during the Forum (25-26 October 2016) at the Secretariat.
- Registration fee for Workshops will be announced shortly. Once registered to a Workshop, you will have access to the 2-day programme of the eHealth Forum.
Participant registration fees include:
- Access to the exhibition
- Conference attendance
- Coffee breaks
- Congress bag
- Certificate of attendance
- Participation to the Official Opening Ceremony
Payments should be sent to the bank account details that you receive by e-mail when you make the on-line registration.
When making the bank transfer, please state the family name of the delegate as well as the code ‘eHF2016’. Please note that all bank charges should be paid by the participants. The name of the participant(s) should be clearly stated in the bank transfer. In addition, a copy of the relevant document (wire transfer) should be sent by e-mail to the secretariat email@example.com
Payment through credit card is available.
Please contact the Conference Secretariat for any further information on your registration or sponsorship plans.CONTACT
The eHealth Forum 2016 commercial Exhibition will be hosted at the conference venue MAICC, at Banqueting Hall Foyer. If you want to participate as an exhibitor, please visit the page SPONSORSHIPS for further information or contact the Conference Secretariat.CONTACT